Immigration Advocacy Services
Public Benefits for Immigrants
Immigrant and Domestic Violence
Working in the United States
Political Asylum and Refugee Status
Other Immigration Issues
About Immigration Advocacy Services
Immigration Advocacy Services, Inc., is a not-for-profit Immigration Outreach Center that helps people with the following:
- Assistance with all immigration procedures and computerized filings.
- Certification, translation and notarization of documents.
- Citizenship drives coordinated with social service, ethnic and cultural groups.
We serve the following area:
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
We speak the following languages:
- Italian / Italiano
- Spanish / Español
- Tagalog / Pilipino
This organization is accessible by wheelchair and provides access for the hearing impaired.
TYPE OF HELP:
Full Legal Representation
Monday: 9 am - 4.30 pm
Tuesday: 9 am - 4.30 pm
Wednesday: 9 am - 4.30 pm
Thursday: 9 am - 4.30 pm
Friday: 9 am - 1 pm
State: New York